I hope your weekend is going great.
Yesterday I drove the 7 hours from Atlanta to Virginia and will be spending as much of the weekend with my family as possible.
What’s on the agenda?
- I started this morning with breakfast with my cousin.
- This morning I’ll help get the Strawberry patch ready to open.
- The rest of the day I’ll be working on some farm related marketing “and stuff.”
- This evening I need to do some homework. Write some tests and install postgres.
- Tomorrow morning I’ll be helping a friend with some photography.
- Join the morning service at my church.
- Eat lunch with family.
- Point my car back south… and head back to the second half of The Iron Yard.
That’s about it… I think.
Should be a good 28 hours or so! 🙂
Have a good weekend everyone.
The only thing missing is your voice!